By Amy Bromberg
**Giveaway is now closed**
To quote from one of my favorite shows, "Modern Family," Gloria likes to say "It's a doggy dog world" instead of "It's a dog-eat-dog world." "That doesn't make any sense. Who wants to live in a world where dogs eat each other? "Doggy Dog World" is a beautiful world of little puppies!" And Trixie and Peanut in New York City caters to all the "doggy dogs" in the world.
I had such an awesome time at Wade Rouse’s book signing for “I’m Not the Biggest Bitch in This Relationship” on Wednesday, September 7th at Trixie and Peanut.
So...you might be asking how I found out about this event. Why, on Jen Lancaster’s Facebook wall, of course!! Jen Lancaster is one of 20 in a group, authors, comedians, and actors, who have contributed to this hilarious collection of essays, on what living with and loving a dog means to them. Ready for a huge chick lit line up of authors? Here we go: Allie Larkin, Jenny Gardiner, Caprice Crane, Jane Green, Beth Harbison, Sarah Pekkanen, Beth Kendrick and, of course, Jen Lancaster. In addition to meeting Wade Rouse, I had the pleasure of meeting Caprice Crane, Jenny Gardiner and Jane Green.
I was a few feet away from Trixie and Peanut when all of a sudden I saw Caprice Crane. Once I knew it was her, I screamed “Caprice Crane?” I can’t tell you how excited I was. Unfortunately, she was leaving, but of course I asked if I could get a picture.
Trixie and Peanut is such an adorable and chic dog boutique. Any dog lover would go bananas.
I also met the lovely Jenny Gardiner. Besides being a dog lover, I learned that she lives in Virginia and she’s currently looking at colleges for her oldest.
It was an honor to meet and speak with the fabulous Jane Green. She is such a sweet heart. When I told her I was with Chick Lit Central, she said how we are an awesome group to work with.
And last, but definitely not least, I met Wade Rouse. Just from talking to him for only a few minutes I was able to tell his love for dogs, as well as his enthusiasm and passion for this book. We chatted about how I love chick lit, and that I’m part of CLC, and we would love to have him as a guest...STAY TUNED!!
Finally, here's a group picture.
Thanks to Kaitlyn Kennedy at Penguin Group, we have two copies of "I’m Not the Biggest Bitch in This Relationship" to give to some lucky readers in the US.
How to win "I’m Not the Biggest Bitch in This Relationship":
Please comment below with your e-mail address.
(Please note: Entries without an e-mail address will NOT be counted. You can use AT and DOT to avoid spam. Or provide a link to your facebook page or blog if you can receive messages there.)
Bonus entries (can be listed all in one post):
1. Please tell us: If you have a pet, tell us why they are such a huge part of your life. If you don't have a pet, tell us what your favorite kind of animal is.
2. Friend Wade Rouse on Facebook and follow him on Twitter. Please leave a comment saying where you are following him.
3. Post this contest on Facebook, Twitter or in your blog, and leave a comment saying where you've posted it.
4. Follow this blog and post a comment saying you are a follower (if you already follow, that's fine too).
5. Join Chick Lit Central on Facebook. Edit settings if you don't want to receive a lot of messages at your e-mail account. Please read our posting guidelines, as well. (If you're already a member, let us know that too.)
6. Add a friend to our Facebook group. (Tell us who you added.) Be sure to remind them to edit their settings.
US only. Giveaway ends September 21st at midnight EST.