Authors/Publishers: Please keep in mind that the books change on a bi-weekly basis, so if you want to tell others about being featured after these two weeks, please take a screen shot to show it off.
Pink Lies by Haley Todd Kitts
From the Ravenel Bridge to Brooklyn Bridge, Scarlett Hanes must find peace with her decisions when faced with the most daunting decision of her life in this romantic comedy about a girl determined to make it big with her career as a fashion writer.
Visit Haley on Facebook and Twitter.
Speaking in Tungs by Karla Jay
When a city girl takes her first job in rural PA to search for her birth parents, she quickly finds herself in both hilarious and dangerous situations.
Visit Karla on Facebook and Twitter.
Love and Fat Free Cheese
by Crissy Sharp
Once you've tasted real cheese, fat-free is disgusting. Juliet learns the same is true about love as she uncovers who truly loves her, and who is using her to get to the secret she knows about the disappearance of her sister's fiancé.
Visit Chrissy on Facebook and Twitter.
Love Leads the Way
by Claudia Pemberton
A story of love and devotion between an Army soldier and his wife as they embark on an unforgettable journey together that teaches the meaning of family, heroism, and sacrifice.
Visit Claudia on Facebook and Twitter.
- The Flower Arrangement by Ella Griffin
- In Black and White by Catherine Lavender
- How Meg West Was Won by Anna Garner
- The Karaoke Queen: And Her Year of Yes by Annie Powers
- Did Your Mother Never Teach You How to Catch a Man? By Ruby Mayer
- Idle Mojo by Katie Preston
- Folly Cove by Holly Robinson
- Kissing Frogs and Dogs by Amanda Egan
- Riches and Rags by Camille Nagasaki
- Five O’Clock Shadow by Karen Lenfestey
- Below Average by Lianne Stokes
- Driving Me Wild by Maria Benson
- Love Her Madly by M. Elizabeth Lee
- Lost in the Starlight by Kiki Archer
- Brake Failure by Alison Brodie
- Contents Under Pressure by Ellen Prentiss Campbell
Our Little Library (Bookshelf archives):
2013 * 2014 * 2015
2016 * 2017
Books of the Week (2012-2013)