Authors/Publishers: Please keep in mind that the books change on a bi-weekly basis, so if you want to tell others about being featured after these two weeks, please take a screen shot to show it off.
Did Your Mother Never Teach You How to Catch a Man? By Ruby Mayer
When Jasmine's crappy relationship with a crappy man falls apart she goes on an adventure to Tel Aviv.
Idle Mojo by Katie Preston
Miranda Bennett is an average witch with an above average problem, and if she doesn't take control of her life soon, she may find herself in a position that even her best magic can't fix.
Visit Katie on Twitter.
Folly Cove by Holly Robinson
In this warm, witty novel, Holly Robinson delivers the emotional tale of three sisters whose carefully crafted lives begin unraveling as they reunite at Folly Cove, their family's historic New England inn, and discover startling family secrets.
Visit Holly on Facebook and Twitter.
Kissing Frogs and Dogs
by Amanda Egan
After giving up on love and putting her heart on ice, Daisy falls head over heels with a four-legged friend who leads her to the realization that not all men are mongrels
Visit Amanda on Facebook and Twitter.
- The Confectioner’s Tale by Laura Madeleine
- Journey to the Centre of Myself by Andrea Long
- The Honey Trap by Mary Jayne Baker
- The One Who Makes My Heart Race by Jacqueline Allsop
- Snap, Cackle, and Pop by Carol Kearney
- Follow Me Home by Jen Benjamin
- Saving Phoebe Murrow by Herta Feely
- Secrets of the Suburbs by Alisa Schindler
- The Flower Arrangement by Ella Griffin
- In Black and White by Catherine Lavender
- How Meg West Was Won by Anna Garner
- The Karaoke Queen: And Her Year of Yes by Annie Powers
Our Little Library (Bookshelf archives):
Books of the Week (2012-2013)