Authors/Publishers: Please keep in mind that the books change on a bi-weekly basis, so if you want to tell others about being featured after these two weeks, please take a screen shot to show it off.
The House of the Soul by Annie Dawson
Thirty-year-old Ella Casey abandoned her dreams of changing the world to be with her soulmate. Thirteen years later, will she make the same choice?
It’s Complicated by Eve Barrett
Welcome to the world of self-proclaimed social outcast Anna who is thrown into the limelight after a chance encounter with a handsome stranger and is now faced with the scrutiny of London's unapologetic upper class.
Visit Eve on Facebook and Twitter.
The Girl in the Peach Tree
by Michelle Oucharek-Deo
Join Maya Wells as she falls head over heels into a Portuguese wonderland of travel, food and wine unearthing unexpected love, friendship and self-discovery, but when her joy is threatened by betrayal and deceit, Maya holds on for dear life.
Visit Michelle on Facebook and Twitter.
Falling for Boston by Leslie Kate
Dylan Riley speaks sports and sarcasm fluently but romance, now that’s something completely foreign to her. What’s an emotionally-allergic guy’s girl supposed to do with a hopeless romantic?
Visit Leslie on Facebook and Twitter.
- Pink Lies by Haley Todd Kitts
- Speaking in Tungs by Karla Jay
- Love and Fat Free Cheese by Crissy Sharp
- Love Leads the Way by Claudia Pemberton
- The Runaway Midwife by Patricia Harman
- A Portrait of Emily Price by Katherine Reay
- Tin Cans by Lise Freeman
- Love Connection by Camilla Isley
- There Is Always More To Say by Lynda Young Spiro
- Fearless Flying by Karen Gordon
- Lingua Terra by Leah Laiman
- The Year of Loving by Traci L. Slatton
- My Perfect Life at Cornish Cottage by Sophie Bailey
- The Future Tense of Joy by Jessica Teich
- Sweet Pursuits by Pauline Wiles
- There's Got To Be More by S.R. Booth
Our Little Library (Bookshelf archives):
Books of the Week (2012-2013)