**Giveaway is now closed**
I’m SO excited to share some great news! Not sure if any of you have seen my tweets and Facebook posts about how Chick Lit Central is partnering up with the Princeton Public Library in hosting Beach Reads “Girls’ Night Out” on Friday June 7th at 6:30pm. This event will be the kick-off to their adult summer reading program that the library runs ever year. Summer is nearly here and it is time to start planning the list of what you plan to read. This event will definitely help you get your summer beach read list ready. A panel of authors, which I will be moderating, will talk about their latest books and share what they have on their summer readings lists.
The panel includes:
1. Author Priscille Sibley will discuss her debut The Promise of Stardust.
2. Novelist Christina Baker Kline will talk about her latest novel Orphan Train.
3. New York Times bestselling author Pamela Redmond will discuss her latest novel The Possibility of You.
4. TV writer and former TIME magazine staff writer Lisa Takeuchi Cullen will discuss her second book and first novel Pastors’ Wives.
5. Talking about her fifth novel, The Widow Waltz, will be author Sally Koslow.
6. Bestselling authors Emma McLaughlin and Nicola Kraus (“The Nanny Diaries”) will discuss their latest novel Between You And Me.
7. Author Beatriz Williams will be talking about A Hundred Summers which will be released on May 30th.
Following the panelists’ discussions of their books and recommendations for summer “must reads,” the authors will sign their books that may be purchased at a Labyrinth Books booth at the event. Of course there will be yummy refreshments including cupcakes, sorbet and so much more! There will also be baskets including copies of the books along with some beach items will be raffled off during the event.
Thanks to the library we have TWO awesome giveaways to share with you. For those who unfortunately won’t be able to make it (if you don’t live local, etc.) you can enter to win two books of your choice signed by the authors, which will be mailed to the winner after the event (US only). For any of you who are thinking about coming, you can enter to win reserved front row seats for you and two friends on the night of the event, plus a book of your choice to be signed that night. You may enter one giveaway or the other. Just leave a comment saying which giveaway you want to enter.
For more information check out the event’s Pinterest board and the information about the event on the library’s website. For any and all additional information please feel free to call (609.924.9529 x220) or email Janie L Hermann.
How to enter the giveaways:
Please comment below and say which giveaway you're entering. (If you're able to attend the event, you may enter both.) Giveaways are:
- TWO books of your choice from the list above (anyone from the US may enter)
- Reserved front row seats to the event for yourself and two friends, plus ONE book of choice (for the winner only) to be signed that night. (Only enter if you are planning to attend)
Both giveaways end May 29th at midnight EST.