Today, we welcome Jennifer Daiker. Jen is a Houston-based writer, and when she’s not engrossed in her laptop she can be found enjoying the latest episode of The Real Housewives. She also spends her days devouring great reads, and having strange conversations with her two cats and overly patient husband. Thanks to a dream of trying every profession, she put pen to paper and realized while writing, a person truly can have it all.
She has one e-book of "Valentine Delights: Be Mine" (which contains her short story, "Latte Love") to give to a lucky reader anywhere in the world!
Visit Jen at her blog, Twitter, Facebook and Still Moments Publishing.
Favorite chick lit novel couple:
Heath and Annabelle from "Match Me If You Can" by Susan Elizabeth Phillips.
Favorite couple from a TV series:
Jess and Nick from "New Girl" (even though they're not a couple... yet).
Favorite romantic song:
"Somewhere Only We Know" by Keane (it's a special one with my hubby and I).
Favorite place to go on a date:
How you met your spouse:
Tell us about your marriage proposal:
I'd just jumped out of the shower, hair damp, body wrapped in a towel, and my husband beckoned me. I walked out to a wall of colored printing paper blocking me from the living room with a poem attached. Needless to say I cried...and he was down on one knee, teary-eyed too.
Guy you would date from a chick lit novel:
Dan Calebow from "It Had To Be You" by Susan Elizabeth Phillips.
Favorite Valentine's Day memory:
The year I had rose petals in my bathtub... any year that happens will be labeled my favorite.
Best movie kiss:
The Notebook... rain, water, and Ryan Gosling. Yum, yum, yum.
Special thanks to Jen for sharing her romantic favorites and her e-book!
How to win "Valentine Delights: Be Mine":
Bonus entries (can be listed all in one post):
1. Tell us about your marriage proposal. (If you're not engaged or married, tell us about your favorite proposal that you either witnessed or saw on a TV show or movie.)
2. Follow this blog and post a comment saying you are a follower (if you already follow, that's fine too).
3. Post this contest on Facebook or Twitter or in your blog, and leave a comment saying where you've posted it.
4. Join Chick Lit Central on Facebook. Edit settings if you don't want to receive a lot of messages at your e-mail account. Please read our posting guidelines as well. (If you're already a member, let us know that too.)
5. Add a friend to our Facebook group. (Tell us who you added.) Be sure to remind them to edit their settings.
Giveaway ends March 4th at midnight EST.