A couple of years ago, we asked Sarah Jio who her celebrity doppelgänger was. She said Charlize Theron. I can definitely see that resemblance. However, I've found some other celebrities she looks like and have sent her pictures of them in the past. I wanted to share about them today in honor of celebrity month and her latest novel, The Look of Love, which comes out on November 25th. I read it recently and had a hard time putting it down! It's perfect for fans of Love, Actually and anyone who just wants a new and interesting love story. Thanks to Penguin Random House, we have TEN copies for some lucky readers in the US and/or Canada!
Visit Sarah at her website, Facebook, and Twitter. Read her columns at Glamour, as well.
Sarah Jio's Celebrity Doppelgängers
* Kimberly Perry of The Band Perry: Around the time The Violets of March came out and I first met Sarah, I also saw the video for "If I Die Young." I immediately saw the resemblance between these two fabulous women! See for yourself:
* Ashley Benson from Pretty Little Liars: When I first saw a picture of Ashley, I thought of Sarah right away and even sent her a picture to show her. She definitely took it as a compliment!
* Yael Grobglas from Jane the Virgin: The first time I saw her, I made this Sarah Jio connection. At the same time, I thought she'd be perfect as Jane, the lead character from The Look of Love. (She's not Jane on the current TV show; she plays Petra, the wife of Rafael.) This is a more recent resemblance, so I haven't sent Sarah a picture yet.
* Debbie Gibson: One of her 80s songs came on my Spotify and as I was looking at her picture, I saw a resemblance to Sarah. I went to her website for further confirmation and I realized I wasn't losing my mind after all. I especially see some similarities in this video.
* While she's not officially a celebrity, there's no way you can be a book lover and NOT have been acquainted with Jenny O'Regan from Confessions of a Bookaholic. I was looking at some pics of her recently and definitely think she and Sarah could be sisters. She's also doing a giveaway for The Look of Love. (US/Canada. Ends 11/23.)
Born during a Christmas blizzard, Jane Williams receives a rare gift: the ability to see true love. Jane has emerged from an ailing childhood a lonely, hopeless romantic when, on her twenty-ninth birthday, a mysterious greeting card arrives, specifying that Jane must identify the six types of love before the full moon following her thirtieth birthday, or face grave consequences. When Jane falls for a science writer who doesn’t believe in love, she fears that her fate is sealed. Inspired by the classic song, The Look of Love is utterly enchanting. (Courtesy of Amazon.)
Thanks to Penguin Random House for sharing the book with our readers!
How to win: Use Rafflecopter to enter the giveaway. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
US/Canada only. Giveaway ends November 24th at midnight EST.